Home Ownership (misc.consumers.house)

Stuart

Default Electrician

What will a licensed electrician charge to replace my hurricane
damaged weather mast (the roof mounted pipe for electric service
cable)?
S2
Bill

Could be $50 or $500, depends on what work needs to be done and what all is
damaged. Also supply and demand... you might be lucky to find anyone to do
this work *now* at any price...

"Stuart" wrote in message
What will a licensed electrician charge to replace my hurricane
damaged weather mast (the roof mounted pipe for electric service
cable)?
S2

TURTLE

"Stuart" wrote in message
What will a licensed electrician charge to replace my hurricane
damaged weather mast (the roof mounted pipe for electric service
cable)?
S2

This is Turtle.

Total chage out of all.
Around here in Louisiana it runs around $700.00 to $1,000.00 total cost
depending on what size rating you have and what part of the country your in.
Repairs can be much cheaper for some parts may not be damaged. There can be as
much as $300.00 to $400.00 in material.

Now if your only want the Damaged Weather Mast / Pecker head changed out I would
say here that would be $200.00 to $400.00 . Now in other parts of the country it
could be $2K for prices change from one area to the other.

TURTLE