Home Ownership (misc.consumers.house)

Lars Bonnesen

Default Looking for freeware water, gas and electricity expence manager program

Can anyone guide med to an URL where I can download a freeware expence
manager program? I have tried some local (Danish) developed ones, but the
don't fullfill me requirements.

Regards, Lars.

Lars Bonnesen

"for ronnie the christian capon who is afraid of todays date"
wrote in message

versiontracker.com

Well, I was hoping to get a direct link to a prefered program - not a
generel software link site, like versiontracker, Tucows or download.com.

Regards, Lars.

Lars Bonnesen

"Lars Bonnesen" wrote in message
. ..

Well, I was hoping to get a direct link to a prefered program - not a
generel software link site, like versiontracker, Tucows or download.com.

So if anyone of you know of a particular program that you use yourself, I
will be most happy to get a recommended, direct URL.

Thanks in advance.

Regards, Lars.

On Sat, 28 Aug 2004 10:54:53 +0200, someone wrote:

Well, I was hoping to get a direct link to a prefered program - not a
generel software link site, like versiontracker, Tucows or download.com.

Oh well, too frikkin' bad, in a day's time you didn't get exactly what
you wanted.

So if anyone of you know of a particular program that you use yourself, I
will be most happy to get a recommended, direct URL.

??? For residential use, what's to "manage"? Maybe I don't understand
what it is you want to do.

-v.

Lars Bonnesen

"v" wrote in message
On Sat, 28 Aug 2004 10:54:53 +0200, someone wrote:

Well, I was hoping to get a direct link to a prefered program - not a
generel software link site, like versiontracker, Tucows or

download.com.

Oh well, too frikkin' bad, in a day's time you didn't get exactly what
you wanted.

Sorry, BTW, I certainly wan't angry about the answer I got - I just answered
in order to be more specific.

So if anyone of you know of a particular program that you use yourself, I
will be most happy to get a recommended, direct URL.

??? For residential use, what's to "manage"? Maybe I don't understand
what it is you want to do.

Ok, not "manage", then. But to keep track of counters, expences and so.

Regards, Lars.