Home Ownership (misc.consumers.house)

Missy Mitch

Default Hardwood floors care & upkeep

All,

I plan on purchasing a new home that has hardwood floors on the entire first
floor. I was wondering
1. What is the best way to clean the floors?
2. If I purchase chairs (for the kitchen) in which the chairs roll - will
the chairs, over time, damage the floors? If so, what type of chairs should
I look for to or should I just sit the entire table and chairs on a rug.

TIA!
Missy Mitch

--
"If the grass if greener on the other side of the fence, you can bet the
water bill is higher"

how to level & finish hardwood floors? Dan Home Repair 6 June 17th 04 02:59 PM
Hardwood Floors Tim Home Repair 8 April 8th 04 07:02 AM
Hardwood floors in bathrooms Andy Hall UK diy 2 January 15th 04 11:11 PM
Care for shellac wood floors Vince Woodworking 5 September 14th 03 02:04 PM
Help needed with dark hardwood floors Gary McG Home Repair 4 September 6th 03 10:57 PM