Home Ownership (misc.consumers.house)

rosie

Default another showing!

i am soooooooooooooo sick of this.............................
it doesn't seem like anything in our price range is selling
anyway.....................

--

CLICK DAILY TO FEED THE HUNGRY
United States: http://www.stopthehunger.com/

JennP

"rosie" wrote in message
i am soooooooooooooo sick of this.............................
it doesn't seem like anything in our price range is selling
anyway.....................

Have you been on the market long?

--
JennP.

Michael Mcneil

"JD" wrote in message
. com

"rosie" wrote in message
i am soooooooooooooo sick of this.............................
it doesn't seem like anything in our price range is selling
anyway.....................

Have you been on the market long?

Yes OVERPRICED

Sounds like you need to move to the UK and REALLY learn about
overpricing.

House prices are going up a thousand pounds every few months. It's
ridiculous.

To the OP if you want a break take a trip to France and check out the
prices there. You will be on a bonus if you have kids and could
contemplate moving. Italy too.

The local town councils in the nicest places (ie the clean, scenic ones)
are bending over backwards to keep their schools open, so anyone with
kids is more than welcome and the housing is soooooo reasonable to start
with (compared to the UK at least.)

JD

"Michael Mcneil" wrote in message
news:cacbc1072a4b082154a90130a37aee32.45219@mygate .mailgate.org...
"JD" wrote in message
. com

"rosie" wrote in message
i am soooooooooooooo sick of this.............................
it doesn't seem like anything in our price range is selling
anyway.....................

Have you been on the market long?

Yes OVERPRICED

Sounds like you need to move to the UK and REALLY learn about
overpricing.

House prices are going up a thousand pounds every few months. It's
ridiculous.

Sorry, but it sounds like you need to visit California.

1,000 pounds is peanuts every few months.

Homes here are getting multiple offers above list price and the list price
escallation is more like 3,000 to 10,000 pounds every few months.

Of course, those numbers are meaningless without relative percentages. But
the point remains, we are experiencing absolutely ridiculous inflation here.

As to the place on the lake that won't sell. That's a different story. The
sellers just refuse to believe that their mansion is overpriced. She'll tell
you that her price range isn't moving but the truth is, she's not in the
price range that she thinks she's in.