Home Ownership (misc.consumers.house)

Posted to misc.consumers.house

Default heat reflectors for fireplace, do they really work?

You can buy one from Grate Wall of Fire

www.gratewalloffire.com

I have a 21 inch one and it works.
Combine the reflector with their vertical grate for definite warmth in the room and no smoke in room!
Posted to misc.consumers.house

On 10/26/2018 6:51 PM, wrote:
You can buy one from Grate Wall of Fire

www.gratewalloffire.com

I have a 21 inch one and it works.
Combine the reflector with their vertical grate for definite warmth in the room and no smoke in room!

If you use another heat source, the fireplace will still suck more heat
up the chimney that it puts into the house. Get a modern insert if you
want heat in the house.

reflectors in LED floods Bill Wright[_2_] UK diy 8 February 12th 14 09:54 PM
REALLY REALLY heavy metal work! - With Heavy water, and Reallyheavy water. Richard[_9_] Metalworking 1 April 7th 12 06:49 PM
Radiator reflectors ss UK diy 18 November 27th 11 05:12 PM
What is embroidery? Do I really have to have my company logo embroidered onto my polo shirts and t shirts? Isn’t word of mouth good enough anymore, every time someone turns up at my place of work they are wearing polo shirts or t shirts with embroide [email protected] Electronics Repair 0 April 19th 08 11:22 AM
Technical difference(s) between GLS/reflectors and candle lamps? Mathew Newton UK diy 3 September 1st 05 12:57 PM