Home Ownership (misc.consumers.house)

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
KR

Default looking for match for vinyl flooring

Hello everyone, and please excuse me for cross-posting to several newsgroups.

I plan to expand my kitchen flooring into an adjoining area. Currently, the kitchen covering is vinyl flooring which was installed in the late nineties (or possibly only a year or two ago). I would like to obtain vinyl flooring of a matching pattern.

Are there resources, either online or in the real world, which would help me to -
a) identify the flooring pattern
b) locate someone who sells it?

I haven't taken up any of the existing kitchen flooring - should I expect to find a pattern name or at least manufacturer's name on the reverse side?

Many thanks for any suggestions you might have.

Best - krnntp