Art Begun

Default looking for match for vinyl flooring

Sales of vinyl flooring are down 50% over the last few years because
people are moving to laminate instead. Your chance of finding the
floor is pretty slim unless it is extremely popular and a different
batch will not match colorwise.

"KR" wrote in message
s.com...
Hello everyone, and please excuse me for cross-posting to several

newsgroups.

I plan to expand my kitchen flooring into an adjoining area.

Currently, the kitchen covering is vinyl flooring which was installed
in the late nineties (or possibly only a year or two ago). I would
like to obtain vinyl flooring of a matching pattern.

Are there resources, either online or in the real world, which would

help me to -
a) identify the flooring pattern
b) locate someone who sells it?

I haven't taken up any of the existing kitchen flooring - should I

expect to find a pattern name or at least manufacturer's name on the
reverse side?

Many thanks for any suggestions you might have.

Best - krnntp