Home Ownership (misc.consumers.house)

Roger Marquis

Default Porcelain counter tile smaller than 4x4

I'm looking for a supplier of porcelain kitchen counter tiles. The
spec calls for 1x1, 2x2, 3x3 or hex to keep the period look (1920s).
Our local (SF Bay Area) shops don't have much in the way of either
porcelain or 3in and smaller. Is there a good source for these in
the US?

TIA,
Roger
JD

http://www.bedrosians.com/index.htm

stained porcelain tile Home Repair 3 March 31st 04 11:52 PM
Porcelain vs. ceramic tile installation Pelorus Home Repair 3 November 4th 03 01:32 AM