Home Ownership (misc.consumers.house)

Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers,misc.consumers.house

Default We are the Champions of the World

Canada beats Sweden (after beating the US two days ago).

We are the champions - of the World.
Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers,misc.consumers.house

On 2/23/2014 9:25 AM, Wayne Gretzky wrote:
Canada beats Sweden (after beating the US two days ago).

We are the champions - of the World.

Just another NFL game when you look at the team members.
Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers,misc.consumers.house

Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 2/23/2014 9:25 AM, Wayne Gretzky wrote:
Canada beats Sweden (after beating the US two days ago).

We are the champions - of the World.

Just another NFL game when you look at the team members.

You don't understand the concept of hockey do you?

--
PV

"Sorry PV but the Police will jail you if you dare approach me."
And the Doctor piglet went squealing all the way home

Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers,misc.consumers.house

PV wrote:
Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 2/23/2014 9:25 AM, Wayne Gretzky wrote:
Canada beats Sweden (after beating the US two days ago).

We are the champions - of the World.

Just another NFL game when you look at the team members.

You don't understand the concept of hockey do you?

Hi,
Canada = hockey. Now we are back in rightful position.

Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers,misc.consumers.house

Ed,

NFL?

Dave M.

Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers,misc.consumers.house

On 2/23/2014 11:51 AM, David L. Martel wrote:
Ed,

NFL?

Dave M.

Should have been NHL
Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers,misc.consumers.house

On 2/23/2014 11:19 AM, PV wrote:
Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 2/23/2014 9:25 AM, Wayne Gretzky wrote:
Canada beats Sweden (after beating the US two days ago).

We are the champions - of the World.

Just another NFL game when you look at the team members.

You don't understand the concept of hockey do you?

Meant NHL.

What concept?
National game of Canada
Olympic teams from many countries consisted of NHL players. Sort of
like the All Star games
Highest score wins.

If an all amateur team won I'd say you have bragging rights. Many of
these games were just a mix of pro players. Yes, they are all good
players, but I see this as more of an all-star pickup game.
Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers,misc.consumers.house

On 2/23/2014 9:25 AM, Wayne Gretzky wrote:
Canada beats Sweden (after beating the US two days ago).

We are the champions - of the World.

You can have it every year for all I care just take back Justin Bieber.
Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers,misc.consumers.house

On 2/23/2014 8:25 AM, Wayne Gretzky wrote:
Canada beats Sweden (after beating the US two days ago).

We are the champions - of the World.

Nobody cares but the polar bears. ^_^

TDD
Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers,misc.consumers.house

In article ,
The Daring Dufas wrote:

On 2/23/2014 8:25 AM, Wayne Gretzky wrote:
Canada beats Sweden (after beating the US two days ago).

We are the champions - of the World.

Nobody cares but the polar bears. ^_^

TDD

Canadians like to make love doggy style so that they can both watch the
hockey game (grin).
--
³Statistics are like bikinis. What they reveal is suggestive,
but what they conceal is vital.²

Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers,misc.consumers.house

Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 2/23/2014 11:19 AM, PV wrote:
Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 2/23/2014 9:25 AM, Wayne Gretzky wrote:
Canada beats Sweden (after beating the US two days ago).

We are the champions - of the World.

Just another NFL game when you look at the team members.

You don't understand the concept of hockey do you?

Meant NHL.

What concept?
National game of Canada
Olympic teams from many countries consisted of NHL players. Sort of
like the All Star games
Highest score wins.

If an all amateur team won I'd say you have bragging rights. Many of
these games were just a mix of pro players. Yes, they are all good
players, but I see this as more of an all-star pickup game.

From a country that fields an NBA team in the summer Olympics, that's pretty
funny.

While I tend to agree that the introduction of pro athletes into the games
has changed the concept of the games, but what defines an amateur these
days?

--
PV

"Sorry PV but the Police will jail you if you dare approach me."
And the Doctor piglet went squealing all the way home

Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers,misc.consumers.house

On 2/23/2014 3:15 PM, PV wrote:

If an all amateur team won I'd say you have bragging rights. Many of
these games were just a mix of pro players. Yes, they are all good
players, but I see this as more of an all-star pickup game.

From a country that fields an NBA team in the summer Olympics, that's pretty
funny.

While I tend to agree that the introduction of pro athletes into the games
has changed the concept of the games, but what defines an amateur these
days?

My feelings are the same with basketball too. And our hockey team was NFL

There are few amateurs in the Olympics these days as it is very
expensive to compete and train for years.. Some are making lots of money
from endorsements. Of course, you do have to be good and have the right
personality.