Home Ownership (misc.consumers.house)

Posted to misc.consumers.house

Default Buying a brand new house: many questions

On Friday, 10 May 2002 02:02:46 UTC+5:30, Stephanie wrote:
All this info has been great, but i still have a question unanswered:
do i really need a realtor?

I am in the Bay Area, CA. As you all probably know, $250K won't buy
you a dog house. Whether the house is new or used, you can't make a
low offer. On the contrary, the higher the better. Therefore, there
is very little room for negotiation. How valuable is a realtor in
this situation then?

Thanks,

Steph

Hello Steph,

I'm a property buying agent in UK and I run the Propsavvy property website. And to your question, a good Realtor is always valuable in purchasing a property. Because the home/property buyers must not be aware of all the factors related to the property. But a good agent can act in this situation. He might be aware of the property market, the price worth for a particular property, the area, the nearby amenities, to make out the best deals with the property owner & even can find the property within one's budget.

But finding out a best Realtor is a key factor. Else you will be simply throwing your money down the drain. For this you can inquire your acquaintances in those area you are looking to buy property. On the other hand, you can check the reviews on the Realtor online and can fix the deal.

If you are going to buy a property don't go for new ones unless you are sure about the property. Else you will have to run behind each and every patch up works that a new house is subjected to.

- www.propsavvy.com
Posted to misc.consumers.house

wrote:
On Friday, 10 May 2002 02:02:46 UTC+5:30, Stephanie wrote:

Funny how SPAMMERS have to go back decades to find a post thay can attach their
SPAM to.