Home Ownership (misc.consumers.house)

Posted to misc.consumers.house,alt.home.repair

Default Estimating KWh electicity billing using clamp-on amp meter

On May 31, 9:08*am, Home Guy wrote:
" wrote:
Did you read the link?

Yes,

Obviously you didn't.

Why should any utility put a demand meter on anyone pulling
only 2000 kwh per month?

They certainly didn't. *Why do you insist they did?

* * *^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

===========
National Grid installs a demand meter whenever a customer's
energy consumption has exceeded 2000 kilo-watt hours (kWh)
*per month for four consecutive months.
=============

Now take your foot out of your mouth and explain why such an
agressive policy is needed for a demand meter for such a paltry
energy usage.

You have all this time to find one counterexample (...)

Yes, I have the time to entertain tangents to the thread I started,
which includes showing what a moron you are when you don't read what
others have posted.

Why do you refuse to admit you were wrong? *Diversion isin't an answer.

I AM STARTING TO BELIEVE HE IS A SQUALY.
HE IS SO USE TO BEING WRONG, HE JUST CANNOT BE RIGHT.
NOT THAT HE EVEN TRIES TO DO WHATS RIGHT...HE LOVES ****ING ON OTHERS
POSTS, EVEN THOUGH HE GETS ****ED OUT OVER & OVER AGAIN.
ITS A REAL SHAME...HE SEEMS SO BRILLIANT AT TIMES.
FOOLISHNESS BECOMES HIM.
TGITM