Home Ownership (misc.consumers.house)

Posted to misc.consumers.house

Default Culligan IC-EZ-1 Drinking Water Filter Installation Guide

The water in our area, while safe to drink, always tasted a bit off
compared to the bottled water we buy all too often. To save some money
and avoid the inconvenience of having to lug those slabs of water
home, I decided to install the Culligan IC-EZ-1 drinking water filter
under our kitchen sink.

I took pictures of the process and wrote up a quick guide.

Here's the guide -
http://www.paulstravelpictures.com/C...ide/index.html

Now the water coming out of the kitchen sink's dispenser fountain
tastes just as great as the Dasani and Zephyrhills bottled water we
usually buy. To keep the convenience of having some bottles on hand,
we rinse and refill them a few times over before recycling them.

Cheers,
Paul Michaels
Fort Lauderdale, FL