Home Ownership (misc.consumers.house)

Posted to misc.consumers.house

Default Fujitronic FR-803 4-Cup Rice Cooker

List Price:$35.00
Image: http://bestdeallocator.info/image.php?id=B0007N485I
Best price found: http://bestdeallocator.info/index.php?id=B0007N485I

Fujitronic FR-803 4-Cup Rice CookerI got what I paid for. And don't even try to follow their SAFETY instructions. There is no ON/OFF switch for when you carefully plug it in while it is turned off! It does make a good conversation piece though. It says "Flowery" right under the cute flower pictures. By the way... I don't give it ANY stars. But, I had to make a choice.
The rice cooker is very easy to use. The rice cook well. This cooker has no other functions. The manuel for instructiont to use is too simple and assume you ready know how to use a rice cooker.
I received the rice cooker much sooner than I had expected (which was very good). I am not a dedicated gourmet cook, but I do like good tasting food when it is cooked in a minimal amount of time. This rice cooker does it.You have to rinse the rice and make sure you put in the right amount of water to prevent sticky, gummy boil over. With the cooker, my rice tastes better--also my rice is kept warm which is convenient for me if I want to eat the rice more than once during the day.
I got this for my friend as a gift, and she is very happy with it. Unlike a cheap cooking pot model, this one is sealed, and has less of a chance for spillover. It also keeps rice warm for a good few hours so that she can have dinner and a snack with it. I haven't seen her try to do anything fancy with it, as she generally just wants rice and lots of it, but you can't lose if you want a lot of rice or have a big family.
Fujitronic FR-803 4-Cup Rice CookerAfter having researched rice cookers and having chosen another brand, I made an impulsive change to buy this one, based on another consumer's review.This model does not self-adjust for different types of rice. Some types burn and stick to the bottom. Some remain excessively moist. Discovering the proper amount of water for each type of rice is experimental.The cooker cover does not remove for cleaning. Cleaning is difficult around the rim, at the hinge, and for the inside cover.This model does not include a steamer basket.I would not choose this product again.
Fujitronic Electric Rice Cooker are the health-conscious set, a good quality steamer is one of the best investments you could ever make. This rice cooker are easy to use, just add the rice and water and turn it on, the inner pressure lid for delicately cooked rice. In addition, it comes with a keep-warm function, which automatically keeps rice warm and yummy after cooking! With the build-in handle on top makes it easy to pen and close the rice cooker.

SIMILAR PRODUCTS:

Fujitronic YA-188L 10-Cup Luxury Electric Rice Cooker:http://bestdeallocator.info/index.php?id=B0007N4A8S
Aroma ARC-914S Cool-Touch 8-Cup Rice Cooker and Steamer, White with Silver Control Panel:http://bestdeallocator.info/index.php?id=B000ZMD5I2
Case Logic LNEO-10 Ultraportable Neoprene Notebook Sleeve (Black):http://bestdeallocator.info/index.php?id=B0018LYCYK