Home Ownership (misc.consumers.house)

Posted to misc.consumers.house

Default A Home Business Can Equal Family Happiness

One of the biggest reasons I have found, at least when it comes to my
profession, is that being away from home can cause many problems when
it comes down to a families happiness.

I am a railroad engineer by trade, and railroad companies do not take
days off. They are constantly running 24 hours a day, 7 days a week,
365 days a year. My basic work week averages 60 paid hours, not
including time away waiting for a train to take back home. I have
missed many a birthday, holiday, school function, anniversary, and
(most important of all) time to bond with my wife and kids.

I remember about 3 years ago now, getting a play by play of my two
year old opening presents on Christmas Day via cell phone from my wife
because I was taking a train home, making money for ‘The Man’ while
‘The Man’ enjoyed his holiday with his family. This was a day that was
especially tough for me, because my son was just getting to the age
where he starting to understand what Christmas was all about and
wanted to know where dad was.

Now don’t get me wrong, I actually like my regular job. I have been
wanting to drive trains since I was a little boy, and there are allot
of people who would love to be able to do the same thing. It’s just
that the railroad industry provides a service, and that service is to
ship a product to the their customer in a timely fashion. These
customers do not really care how it gets there, they just want it
there A.S.A.P. So when it comes to accommodating the family structure,
the railroad lacks in that respect.

So about a year ago, I had asked myself what I could do to make me and
my family really happy? And my answer was Time. Which creates another
question, how do I get more Time? For me the answer was my very own
Home Based Business that would generate extra income to allow for me
to take more time off of work and spend it with my family.

So I started searching the internet for a Home Based Business. There
were 1000’s of business’s on the internet that made some big promises.
I even joined some and found out that they were either way to hard to
learn or cost hundreds of dollars before you even started seeing
results. Then I stumbled upon Stone Evans - Plug-In Profits site. See
for yourself: http://www.pluginprofitsite.com/main-19149

I was pleasantly surprised with the information provided by Stone, and
how easy it would be for me to start earning a descent second income
that would allow me to take more time from work and spend it with my
family. In fact, there were even people who were able to quit there
jobs all together just through his easy to follow 30 Days to success
training program, and you don’t have to spend a ton of money just to
do it either.

So, if you are like me and want to start creating more happiness for
you and your family, I suggest taking a minute and visit the website
below. You will be glad you did.

About The Author: Joe Garcia is the owner of http://www.TopIncomePrograms.com

For more home business ideas visit http://www.myhomebusinessadvice.info

Disclaimer...The comments, products and services are owned by the
poster. We are not responsible for their contents.