Home Ownership (misc.consumers.house)

Posted to misc.consumers.house

Default Teaching "Faith Is Man's Hope..." 8-27-79

This Teaching says,
"Faith is truly a gift from God that must be cared
for, cared about and insured, for its protection against
many things."

REVELATION DELIVERED THROUGH FRANCES M. KLUG
ON AUGUST 27,1979

"FAITH IS MAN'S HOPE
FAITH IS GOD'S LOVE
FAITH HAS BEEN TERMED
A GIFT FROM GOD"

"There are so many definitions of faith. Faith
bears, in its very existence, a connection to something
valuable, something sound, something good, something
available for direction, for strength, for hope.

Faith is a way of life.

Faith has a definite direction.

Faith gives life purpose.

Faith controls our inhibitions, our ambitions, our
motives, our goals.

When faith permeates a time of despair, the despair
fades instead of grows.

When faith is handed in times of need, it promotes
success.

Faith is a crutch.

Faith is a stand.

Faith is a means.

Faith is an energy for life, in life and with life.

Faith is a format for how we live, our intentions,
our charity, our expression to others in how we feel,
how we think, our moral values, our moral standards.

Without faith we are lost.

Faith is truly a gift from God that must be cared
for, cared about and insured, for its protection against
many things."

Saint Joseph's Hill Of Hope
Brea, California 92822 U.S.A.
www.TheMiracleOfStJoseph.org
All Revelations are delivered spontaneously
and continuously as witnessed by all those
present at the time.
© Copyright 1996 FMK. All rights reserved.
This is used with the permission of the copyright holder.

Posted to misc.consumers.house

In article
,
reevve wrote:

"Faith is truly a gift from God that must be cared
for, cared about and insured, for its protection against
many things."

Faith is what makes a fool dangerous.

-john-

John A. Weeks III * * * * * 612-720-2854 * * * * *
Newave Communications * * * * * * * * * * * * http://www.johnweeks.com