Home Ownership (misc.consumers.house)

Posted to misc.consumers.house

Default remodeling old home

We are currently doing a remodel on a 60 yr old home in Oregon. Tons
of work but the home was very well constructed, very solid
craftmanship. We have done alot of this type of work and enjoy it very
much. Living in the home while we work can be a challenge at times,
but still fun.
http://hamilsense.blogspot.com/
Posted to misc.consumers.house

Rose wrote:
We are currently doing a remodel on a 60 yr old home in Oregon. Tons
of work but the home was very well constructed, very solid
craftmanship.

By "tons of work" do you mean the weight of demolition debris, the
weight of new materials, or both?\
Posted to misc.consumers.house

On Apr 14, 6:03*pm, Bob wrote:
Rose wrote:
We are currently doing a remodel on a 60 yr old home in Oregon. Tons
of work but the home was very well constructed, very solid
craftmanship.

By "tons of work" do you mean the weight of demolition debris, the
weight of new materials, or both?\

well, then, i must have meant both!!!