Home Ownership (misc.consumers.house)

Posted to misc.consumers.house

Default Been reading about Onesuite

Hi guys, newbie here.

Been reading about threads about Onesuite.com and most people has something
positive to say about them. Too bad those threads are a year old already. I
checked their website and saw they are offering some kind of voip services
too. Before I sign up can someone tell me in brief the pros and cons of
Onesuite? I can't possibly take all the information in their website in one
sitting.

Posted to misc.consumers.house

samm wrote:
Hi guys, newbie here.

Been reading about threads about Onesuite.com and most people has something
positive to say about them. Too bad those threads are a year old already. I
checked their website and saw they are offering some kind of voip services
too. Before I sign up can someone tell me in brief the pros and cons of
Onesuite? I can't possibly take all the information in their website in one
sitting.

I am not sure if you are interested in the company as a whole or
strictly their VOIP services, so what I have to say may not be of value
to you.

I have used Onesuite for at least five years for LD, not for VOIP, but
in all that time, they have only had one outage, and I do believe they
learned their lesson and it will not happen again. Sometimes I will
have problems connecting with my local numbers, but the toll-free number
pretty much always works.

When I first read about it, I read that they were a spin-off of some
major commercial operation that was selling their unused time on the
retail market.

--
Every job is a self-portrait of the person who does it. Autograph your
work with excellence.
Posted to misc.consumers.house

Like Melinda I'm also a long time Onesuite user and been fairly happy and
satisfied with their service. They're pretty reliable and their live support
is available 24/7 and they always answer it within a few rings.

Melinda Meahan - take out TRASH to reply wrote:
Hi guys, newbie here.

[quoted text clipped - 4 lines]

Screwfix in Reading Grumps UK diy 29 April 26th 06 12:07 AM
OneSuite Service? SJ Home Ownership 12 June 11th 05 09:05 AM
Now I know why I stopped Reading REC Mike Zuchick Woodworking 9 May 24th 05 03:11 PM
Reading specs TEX Electronics Repair 2 February 8th 05 12:00 PM
Reading this ng Matthew Woodworking 0 January 30th 05 06:55 PM