Home Ownership (misc.consumers.house)

Posted to misc.consumers.house

Default Special Offer : Indonesia Rattan & Teak Furniture

Dear Sir/Madam,

Through a reliable source, we learned that you are looking new
suppliers
for your good company. Backed by our craftmanship, experience and
innovative design with natural elements and materials, we would like
introduce our company as one of many manufacturer and exporters of
Rattan,
Teak Garden Furniture & Handicraft in Cirebon - West Java area. We
proudly offers a
wide assortment furniture in a variety of materials at competitive
prices.

Please Visit Us: http://www.macsworld-online.com/offer/

Thank you for your kind attention and cooperation. Please do not
hesitate
to contact us. Your utmost reply at your convenience is highly
appreciate.

Best regards,

Mr. Ari

Special Offer : Indonesia Rattan & Teak Furniture [email protected] Woodworking 0 November 9th 07 04:25 AM
Teak Furniture sanwan Woodworking 0 October 27th 07 03:32 AM
ECO-TEAK: A Big Fat Lie about teak outdoor furniture Akhter Home Ownership 0 December 20th 06 07:29 AM
ECO-TEAK: A Big Fat Lie about teak outdoor furniture. Akhter Woodworking 0 December 18th 06 08:39 AM