Home Ownership (misc.consumers.house)

Posted to misc.consumers.house

Default Earth Home Construction Project

My wife and I are finally building our house, as we had planned ever
since we got married. I've been planning this house for over 20
years. We're finally doing it. Check out the website on progress. I
update photos and progress reports every week or so, so keep checking
back

Make sure to sign in on the guest book so that I know you've seen it.
Thanx.

http://www.freewebs.com/stocktonunderground/index.htm

This site is blocked where I work and might also be blocked at your
employer, but you should be able to view it from home.