Home Ownership (misc.consumers.house)

Posted to misc.consumers.house

Default A-CLICK-Away to Value

Paperlink Work
A-CLICK-Away to Value
http://www.google.com/mail/help/demo...Export_Import/
Thank you
Sincerely:
Mr Google for all of your barters with 2Barter,
to Googlies & YouTube as well
On "CLICK" to see Value
http://mail.google.com/mail/?disp=im...175a761cafaa27
" Chasing Cow To Music Fest "
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Wy3i8AU7p4
,
Have a happy Spring for it comes Today
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h2QP832OstY

On 21 Mar 2007 18:14:57 -0000, Chris, Affiliate Project X

Craig ,.....

======================
UPDATE: to claim your Project X website, head to:
http://www.affiliateprojectx.com/yoursite.htm

======================
Be aware that the website offer sold out in three hours the first
time it went live, and within a few days the second time.
There might not be a fourth time, so act fast....
http://www.affiliateprojectx.com/yoursite.htm
=======================

Now,...

welcome to the first Affiliate Bombshell e-mail.

Affiliate Project X is about to change the way the affiliate game
is played - and you are about to learn why.

The purpose of this first e-mail is to educate you on a most basic
rule of the affiliate game, and one that many affiliates would do
well to realize.

In order to succeed at the affiliate game, you need to understand
something: the product vendor - the guy whose wares you are pushing
- is not your friend. He is not necessarily your enemy either, but
be aware that his interests and yours are not perfectly aligned.

And since I am both an affiliate and a product vendor I know this
to be true.

It's full disclosure time.

Let me explain.

Firstly, a message for Adwords affiliates... have you ever heard
that all keywords are not created equal. If not, you will be
hearing it a lot over the next few months as Project X goes viral.

Most affiliates seem intent on choosing the most popular products
and promoting them on Adwords on the most generic keywords they can
find. They inevitably flop, lose some money and then do the same
thing a week or two later.

The product merchant has 1000 affiliates doing this - all pushing
his product the same way, and so the more keywords his affiliates
are on, the better.

Secondly, these same affiliates want to pay $0.20 for their clicks
and think that is value.

Rookie mistake #1.

In truth, your best bet has been and will always be promoting the
same product on the brand name in question - promoting Project X on
the keywords [affiliate project x].

Yes, the clicks will be more expensive - as much as $1 per click -
but the return on investment will be 5-20 times what it is on a
generic keyword. The reason that this method works is that we are
"leeching" off the buyer - using his brand name and the buyers who
are already searching for his product, credit card in hand, to our
advantage.

For many of you this may seem like common sense.

For some of you, it may well be a paradigm shift.

In either case, I doubt that you have really internalized what I
have just said, and to prove my point, I am going to give you a
live example of how poweful that point is - $72,000 worth of a live
example to be exact.

You're about to learn that I talk trash...

And then I back it up. Always.

You should really keep reading...

But first, I want to make two points. Note, that this does not mean
that NO generic keyword will generate positive returns for any
product.

Sometimes they do work very well - and inside Project X I show you
several methods to ensure that your ads will be profitable no
matter what the keyword, BEFORE you run the campaign.

And I do mean guarantee (no lie).

Secondly, the product that you choose will sometimes make the
keyword you choose a non-factor (super-hot products will convert on
the broadest of keywords at launch). And, inside PX I do show you
how to find these super hot products that defy the trends and
generate incredible returns from your Adwords clicks, no matter
what keyword you choose.

But, be aware that the more expensive the keyword, the better the
return typically (the failing affiliates overbid the general
keywords and ignore the REAL profitable ones).

Of course, I don't expect you to take this all on advisement.

I wouldn't and why should you.

I also know that you didn't sign up to this newsletter for a
hard-sell and I am not going to attempt one.

Not because I am a nice guy.

But, because, and let me be blunt: I don't need to.

You see, I always let proof do the talking - words are disputable.
Facts are not.

Which brings me to my last point - and the $72,000 worth of proof
that the most expensive keywords are really the hottest.

I have two videos for you to check out - the first is proof of my
ClickBank earnings.

So, you can draw your own conclusions and decide when you want to
fall in line with the new world order.

The second is a live example of this point about keywords at work.
See if you can work out how I generated a 2,000% return on
investment from this SINGLE AdWords ad.

Enjoy the videos and remember, Project X is not just another product.

I do hope you understand that by the time the credits roll.

Here's the drop:

http://www.adwordsmiracle.com/projectx/teaser.html

Oh, one last thing... that link is for the teaser copy I released
to my list the night before Project X launched. You are going to
want to act fast and get a copy of PX as the price is going to move
up fast for reasons that will become clear inside the video...

Last chance to see the $500k video and the $72,000 example I
promised you...

http://www.adwordsmiracle.com/projectx/teaser.html

Watch the video and watch out for Project X. If you aren't using
these techniques and your competition is, then I wish you the best.

You can grab your copy at:

http://www.affiliateprojectx.com/index2.htm

Until tomorrow

Chris,

Project X author, affiliate.
THE MEMEPLEX
795 ROCHDALE ROAD
MANCHESTER
GREATER MANCHESTER M95XD
United Kingdom

To unsubscribe or to change your contact details, visit:
http://getresponse.com/r/1bVn/,/y98E4-30u