Home Ownership (misc.consumers.house)

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to misc.consumers.house

Default Poll - Do you have smoke detectors in your house?

Just remember listening to the local news and the fire chief was
talking about the number of fatalities/fires that could have been
avoided if the house had working smoke detectors.

I do nkow that a lot of people have smoke detectors and in my area
(Phila) they are being offered for free. However the problem comes
with the batteries. Some people jusjt can't afford them and others
just don't want the hassle of having to change them all the time.

Martin
A Homeowner's Blog
http://ahomeowner.blogspot.com