Home Ownership (misc.consumers.house)

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to misc.consumers.house

Default Mortgage Lender

Hello,
I've seen a lot of inquiries for mortgages / refinances / home
equity lines of credit for people in Illinois, whether it be questions
or looking for someone to do the loan.

Please feel free to call me, Jeff Sorrentino at 708-259-2235 for
quotes, questions, and approvals. If you are looking for a loan,
plan to spend about 10 minutes on the phone for us to gather the
information needed.

Thanks,
Jeff Sorrentino