Home Ownership (misc.consumers.house)

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to misc.consumers.house

Default Looking For Detergent Dispenser

I have a front loader washing machine and I use Tide HE liquid
detergent. I used to fill a Tide Kick dispenser and put it on top of
the load so it would release the detergent into the tub, but recently
the dispenser was damaged and I can't use it any longer.

I don't want to put the liquid in the bottom of the tub before I add
the clothes or pour it on top of the clothes. I'd like to put it into
a dispenser that would release it into the tub.

I've searched and searched on the internet and can't find anything to
use for this and Tide has discontinued their Tide Kick promotion and i
can't seem to find them anywhere. Does anyone know of a product I
could use?

Thanks.

Bytewench