Home Ownership (misc.consumers.house)

Posted to misc.consumers.house

Default stamped concrete repair

Hello,

I just had a patio put on my house in stamped concrete. A few spots
were messed up where it appears as though the stamp slipped and made a
1 inch gap between the stones. Looks terrible. The contractor tried to
patch it with some kind of synthetic concrete repair. Its not the same
color obviously but he tells me it will last as long and he will get
the color to be perfect. will this not wear differently and discolor at
a different rate. Not to mention, eventually the top layer with color
will wear off and be completely different? Im a wrong or is the
acceptable. Personally i think the whole thing needs to come out. Any
advice will be greatly appreciated.