Home Ownership (misc.consumers.house)

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to misc.consumers.house

Default Bathroom Walls...

A couple of projects that I am working on:

Caulking a shower.

1) What is the best way to remove the existing caulk?
2) What is the best caulk to use? Silicone? Siliconized latex? I had
a mold and mildew on the old caulk and want something more durable.

Holes in the grout on the shower walls.

How do you go about fixing this? Is there filler you can buy to repair
them or is it something on a larger scale?

Thanks!

Bathroom Floor Replacement Questions Jim McLaughlin Home Repair 5 February 27th 06 05:34 PM
Bathroom paint problem emma UK diy 4 February 6th 06 10:32 PM
A bathroom light problem Jeremy C B Nicoll UK diy 18 August 27th 05 12:12 PM
Falling Tiles in the bathroom - HELP!!! [email protected] UK diy 11 March 23rd 05 02:23 PM
Marble on bathroom walls HHAC Inc Home Repair 1 February 12th 04 03:03 PM