Home Ownership (misc.consumers.house)

Posted to misc.consumers.house

Default Join the On-Line Money Revoloution! Now While It is Hot!

I had a free membership with AMM (Automatic Money Machine) and they
partnered with this company called Marketers Dashboard and it was only
$15 dollars to join so I decided it was worth a try. The marketing
tools looked pretty good and I thought it would be easy to sell.

I like the payouts now that I have my first 3 members (which I still
got $5 for) I am making $10 per member and because I really believe
they have a good product behind it all it makes it really easy to
promote. So far I have average 3 sign-ups every week (which I get paid
every month for because it is subscription). So that is $30 every every
week and I am only paying $15 a month. Not only that but there is this
MLM plan that I could explain but it is better to just visit the site
because they have all the charts and stuff.

Check it out.
http://marketersdashboard.carrotchaser.com
(redirects through my URL so I can keep track of my marketing)

I showed the payplan first because ulitmately we are trying to make
some money. (Be sure to take note of my testimonial!) Then go to the
'home' page to see what comes with the membership. That is where you
sign up to become an affiliate. You join both AMM and Marketers
Dashboard at the same time, but AMM is free so there is no obligations
it is just because the companies are combined.

My two favorite tools are the opt-in blog blaster (gets you ranked in
the search engines) and my own safelist. I have just started using the
e-mail blasters as well so I am looking forward to seeing how they
work.

http://marketersdashboard.carrotchaser.com

Join the On-Line Money Revolution Now While It's HOT!

Julie Zbeetnoff
213.880.9031
Los Angeles, CA