Home Ownership (misc.consumers.house)

Posted to misc.consumers.house

Default Mortgage Advice

I've been in the mortgage industry a while. I used to be that guy
behind the desk who would make or break your dreams of becoming a
homeowner. I have recently decided to change professions and become a
mortgage broker. I know the ins and outs of the industry because I used
to be on the inside. Now that I am where I am, I can help by leaps and
bounds more than some of my competition. A common myth about brokers -
They charge a fee. In most cases, this is just not true. The banks or
lenders will pay them directly based on the mortgage amount which you
have been approved for. There are some very rare cases in which they
might...like if the rent is due soon. Other than an appraisal fee,
there just shouldn't be a broker fee for an "A" deal. Brokers are
there for you to get the best rate, to do the shopping for you, and to
take the worries and hassle out of mortgages. Whether you're looking
for advice on refinances, transfers, building a new home, buying your
first home, what's the best rate...whatever...don't hesitate to ask me.
is my e-mail.

Posted to misc.consumers.house

Mortgage brokers are scum, one step above used car dealers.