Home Ownership (misc.consumers.house)

Posted to misc.consumers.house

Default Are you currently at risk of foreclosure on your home? Have you received a Notice of Default?

..Are you currently behind 30, 60 or 90 days on your existing mortgage?
Have you received a Notice of Default? Have you been turned down on
catching up and refinancing your home? You are not alone; there is no
need to be ashamed of your current situation. Getting behind does not
mean you have been irresponsible with your finances. Good people have
bad times too! I deal with people everyday that are in similar
situations to yours. It is my job to help you get back to sleep at
night. We have programs that can help you get back on your feet.
Contact Gary Martin at 888-621-4235 x.223 Monday-Friday 8:30 A.M.-6:00
P.M. or on the weekends you can contact me on my cell at 951-258-4019.
I will evaluate your current situation and work with you to help you
solve your financial problems. Believe me you are not alone