Home Ownership (misc.consumers.house)

Posted to misc.consumers.house
Donna

Default Carpet Cleaners? Do Any Really Work?

"Kudzy" wrote in message
Do any carpet cleaners really work? One of the neighbor's kids turned
over a pasta bowl (marinara sauce) in one of the rooms and we didn't
find it until the next day - it had dried. Also I had a fall and hit
my head, bleeding all over the carpet - now it's dry too.

Is there any carpet cleaning product that really, really works?

Try multiple applications of Resolve, and a lot of elbow grease.

Good luck!

Donna