Home Ownership (misc.consumers.house)

Posted to misc.consumers.house,misc.consumers
Howard Kaikow

Default Pedesral fan

The fan I purchased on 8 May 1989 finally went belly up.
It has sealed lubrication, so I guess I need to buy a new fan.
I run it 24 x 7.

What are the recommended pedestal fans?
Recommended stores, not online, as I want to get th critter today.

Posted to misc.consumers.house,misc.consumers
Mike T.

"Howard Kaikow" wrote in message
The fan I purchased on 8 May 1989 finally went belly up.
It has sealed lubrication, so I guess I need to buy a new fan.
I run it 24 x 7.

What are the recommended pedestal fans?
Recommended stores, not online, as I want to get th critter today.

Wal-mart has pedestal fans, 12 bucks for 12", 16 bucks for 16". At that
price, you can afford to replace it yearly, if necessary. We got one, and
it's surprisingly quiet. -Dave

Posted to misc.consumers.house,misc.consumers
Mike Berger

Grainger and Farm & Fleet both sell fans that will last as long as your
original -- but since you didn't say where you are, it's not clear how
local they are to you.