Home Ownership (misc.consumers.house)

Posted to comp.home.automation,alt.home.repair,misc.consumers.house
GT

Default WTB: Nutone 4006 or 4406

I am looking to replace a broken Nutone master unit IM-4006 with ether
another 4006 or with the newer 4406.

Used in good condition or new (if price is reasonable).

Thanks in advance.

GT

Posted to comp.home.automation,alt.home.repair,misc.consumers.house
John McGaw

GT wrote:
I am looking to replace a broken Nutone master unit IM-4006 with ether
another 4006 or with the newer 4406.

Used in good condition or new (if price is reasonable).

Thanks in advance.

GT

Since you state that one of your options is an IM-4406 and that you are
willing to buy it new, why not just go to one of the sellers that are
advertising them for sale online? I haven't done comparison pricing on
them, having suffered my own sticker shock when upgrading an old
tube-type Nutone to the more modern sort and having to replace all the
speakers in the process, but they definitely are available from many
suppliers.

--
John McGaw
[Knoxville, TN, USA]