Home Ownership (misc.consumers.house)

Posted to misc.consumers.house

Default movable hot tub

does anyone know of a company that sells a moveable hot tub (e.g. one
on wheels?). our back yard situation is a bit funky in that we have a
place for a spa but it's a shared space so it can't be used
permanently. ideally i'd like to be able to move the spa their when we
want to use it and tuck it away under our deck when we don't.

thanks!

Posted to misc.consumers.house

A Google search for "portable hot tub" finds a bunch.

Posted to misc.consumers.house

my understanding is that "portable" hot tubs means that it's all self
contained (e.g. not have external plumbing). i've not seen one that
has built in wheels. while i think one could have a frame built, i'm
wondering if anyone has done so.

thanks!

Posted to misc.consumers.house
LDC

On 19 Feb 2006 03:55:24 -0800, "
wrote:

my understanding is that "portable" hot tubs means that it's all self
contained (e.g. not have external plumbing). i've not seen one that
has built in wheels. while i think one could have a frame built, i'm
wondering if anyone has done so.

thanks!

Obviously the tub would have to be drained before being moved.

Posted to misc.consumers.house

On Sun, 19 Feb 2006 14:55:44 GMT, someone wrote:

Obviously the tub would have to be drained before being moved.

And yet there have been installations in limosines; a gimmick of
course, but still moveable. Big enough wheels, powerful tow vehicle,
a good parking brake, and there ya go (if you don't mind the splash or
can baten down a cover).

MOVABLE SHED - PDF J T Woodworking 0 September 12th 05 06:00 AM
Yorkcraft Planer, 15 inch - movable table question Ollie Woodworking 1 November 15th 04 12:37 PM