Home Ownership (misc.consumers.house)

Posted to misc.consumers.house

Default Refinance mortgage by the internet

Hi there,
Does anyone has some experience to do the mortgage refinance by the
internet ?

I have seen a good deal yesterday and today at a web page. The
interesting part is I can lock the rate right away. But I do not know
anything else about online refinance and how easy for me to get the
loan at last.

I have a very good credit, and the downpay is over than 40%.

Any help ?

Chun

Posted to misc.consumers.house

Call me. I am a mortgage Banker licensed in all most every state.
Toll free 866-270-1000. Make sure you get a Good Faith Estimate to
show all costs involved with the transaction. I offer at no cost a
free pre qualification that will show you on a Good Faith Estimate your
rate and costs involved with the loan. There is also no obligation.

Posted to misc.consumers.house

I financed my initial purchase via the web (I do everything via the
web) with AAXA, the site is

http://www.forthebestrate.com

I am not affiliated with them in any way and don't get anything from
recommending them.

They kicked ass and had equal to the best rates, lowest fees, and they
actually know how to work online. You definitely want the good faith
thingy. Shop around. AAXA didn't have all the bullsh*t fees others
had.

Priceline blows, based on my limited experience.

Bankrate.com will let you get an idea of rates in your area. I would
not base a decision on a random siting.

Posted to misc.consumers.house

I refinanced online through a lender on bankrate.com (Liberty Funding,
I think). I wish I'd done that on the initial purchase - it was easier
than in-person. They closed the loan in a few days and even sent a
closing agent to my home on a Saturday. Great experience.

Shop around, though. Every one is different when comparing rates vs.
costs.

-rev

Posted to misc.consumers.house

Yeah, I closed at the title company since mine was a new purchase.