Home Ownership (misc.consumers.house)

Posted to misc.consumers.house
Sam

Default Toll Brothers: Duke Elevation Pictures

Friends,

Do you know of a Toll Brothers's Duke Model with either Colonial or
Federal elevation ?
If yes, can you please e-mail me the pictures of the elevation (front
side of the house is enough for me).

I will buy dinner for the first two respondants who send the pictures.
Thanks.

Sam

Posted to misc.consumers.house
Rick F.

In article .com, Sam wrote:
Friends,

Do you know of a Toll Brothers's Duke Model with either Colonial or
Federal elevation ?
If yes, can you please e-mail me the pictures of the elevation (front
side of the house is enough for me).

I will buy dinner for the first two respondants who send the pictures.
Thanks.

Perhaps you could enlighten some of us as to what exactly you're
talking about.. I've got no idea what toll brothers are or dukes
et-al.. Ahh.. after doing a google search i find you're talking
about a house.. You might want to say that next time -- I thought
you might be talking about some sort of air conditioner.. Please
be clear next time so we don't have to search on the net to find
out what you're referring to..