Home Ownership (misc.consumers.house)

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Ablang

Default The Clean Team - Efficient Housecleaning and Environmentally Friendly Cleaners

Offers efficient housecleaning, and also environmentally friendly
cleaners and window washing products, housecleaning supplies and
cleaning products, including vacuum cleaners, stain removers, floor
mats, brooms, brushes, mops, and home care kits.

http://www.thecleanteam.com

====
"I don't care (if I get booed). I don't know any of those people. As long as my kids tell me that they love me, I'm fine. My motto is, when people talk about me, I say, 'Who are they? They're not God.' If God was out there booing me, I'd be upset."
-- Bonzi Wells, Sacramento Kings
Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 140,000 groups
Unlimited download