Home Ownership (misc.consumers.house)

Default Carpet stains

Hi all:

I am moving out of my rented place. There are some carpet stains
from foot traffic. I don't really need to use a machine carpet
cleaner. I am more thinking of spot cleaning with some form of good
cleaning solution.

Do any of you know any good detergent products that will pick up
carpet stains? I am talking about somehting that i can buy at the
super market or somewhere that is readily available so I can just buy a
bottle and spot clean my carpet.

thx. in advance.

CarpetStainGuy

Bishoop

wrote in message
oups.com...
Hi all:

I am moving out of my rented place. There are some carpet stains
from foot traffic. I don't really need to use a machine carpet
cleaner. I am more thinking of spot cleaning with some form of good
cleaning solution.

Do any of you know any good detergent products that will pick up
carpet stains? I am talking about somehting that i can buy at the
super market or somewhere that is readily available so I can just buy a
bottle and spot clean my carpet.

thx. in advance.

CarpetStainGuy

You could try Oxy-Clean, but then you run the risk of leaving a clean spot
relative to the rest of the carpet.