Home Ownership (misc.consumers.house)

Default Free Money Rip-Offs

I see these ads for free money on the net,I start reading on how to get
it and low and behold at the end of the reading? Guess what they ask
for money,to tell you where to find it.Nothing free in this day and
age,right??

Dave Balderstone

In article .com,
wrote:

I see these ads for free money on the net,I start reading on how to get
it and low and behold at the end of the reading? Guess what they ask
for money,to tell you where to find it.Nothing free in this day and
age,right??

Send me $13,000 for info on how you can earn $1,000 a month for a year
doing nothing!