Electronics (alt.electronics)

The Old Geeza

Default Old magazines and Periodicals

Hi all.

Call me old-fashioned if you like. It doesn't bother me, because I am!

However, could anyone advise me where I might be able to purchase old copies
of British electronics hobby magazines, such as ETI (Electronics Today
International), EE (Everyday Electronics - now known as EPE - Everyday and
Practical Electronics), PE (Practical Electronics), WW (Wireless World),
Elektor, Hobby Electronics (the Daughter magazine of ETI many years ago).

If you have copies of these publications you'd be prepared to sell then
please let me know via email.

Any information will be gratefully received.

Thanks in advance for any replies.

Regards.

The Old Geeza.

Vidor Wolfe

"The Old Geeza" wrote in message
Hi all.

Call me old-fashioned if you like. It doesn't bother me, because I am!

However, could anyone advise me where I might be able to purchase old

copies
of British electronics hobby magazines, such as ETI (Electronics Today
International), EE (Everyday Electronics - now known as EPE - Everyday and
Practical Electronics), PE (Practical Electronics), WW (Wireless World),
Elektor, Hobby Electronics (the Daughter magazine of ETI many years ago).

If you have copies of these publications you'd be prepared to sell then
please let me know via email.

Any information will be gratefully received.

Thanks in advance for any replies.

Regards.

The Old Geeza.

Old Geeza.
E-Bay is sometimes a good place to start, although the prices can be a bit
high for old mags.
Cheers.
The Old Bloke!