Electronics (alt.electronics)

kajko

Default Measure voltage and storage it in computer.

Hi.
I am looking for a tool which allowed me to measure voltage up to 50V in
seven check points. I wont measure voltage 100 times/second by long time,
and storage it on the computer. Application could be something simple, just
start/stop measure, and save data.
Do somebody know where I can find something like that?
Thank you for any information.
Mariusz
JeffM

What you need is called a Data Acquisition Card.
It plugs into your PC's Expansion Bus.
http://www.google.com/search?&q=Data...l+DataQ+IOtech

kajko

JeffM wrote:

What you need is called a Data Acquisition Card.
It plugs into your PC's Expansion Bus.

http://www.google.com/search?&q=Data...l+DataQ+IOtech

Thank you for information
Mariusz