Electronics (alt.electronics)

Glen

Default ADV: Weller and Hakko Soldering Stations / All-Spec last chance sale!

If you need a new soldering station, buy it now! These are some of
the lowest prices I've seen on soldering stations of this quality!!

The Weller WES51 (analog station) and the WESD51 (digital station)
went off manufacturer sale on December 31, 2004. However, these
stations sold so well that we stocked up on these two popular models
and have held the sale prices for a limited time. Buy yours now,
before our sale stock is gone! Once the sale stock is gone, we will be
resuming regular prices.

WES51 - $89.00
WESD51- $125.00

Note: The WESD51 $20 mail-in rebate is still valid. Forms *must* be
received by Weller (Cooper Tools) before 2/28/05. To avoid missing the
rebate deadline, buy yours today and get the form in the mail!

Don't forget about the Hakko 936-12 soldering station! It is still on
sale for only $79.65. Hakko is widely known for their quality
equipment.

Shop Now, Securely: http://www.all-spec.com

-Glen