Electronics (alt.electronics)

Hoopster

Default Cable Splitter

Hello,

I bought a 3-way Cable Splitter and for some reason I get a bad static
type picture on Channel 2. I paid like $4.00 or so for it at Walmart.
I need to know if I purchase a more expensive one will it give me a
clear picture? Can anyone recomend one to me. I saw a Monster brand
one on ebay for $3.00, but I kind of want to buy one quickly.
Radioshack??? Any thoughts would be appreciated especially like the
signal strength I need.
JeffM

3-way Cable Splitter...bad static...$4.00
Hoopster

http://www.google.com/froogle?q=dist...puts&scoring=p