Electronics (alt.electronics)

Sarah

Default FREE Motorola RAZR Cell Phones, iPODs, and more!!

Hey,
I wanted to share with everyone an amazing deal I found! True story,
GO TO: www.mobiles4all.com/?ref=31001599 . You can get the newest
cell phones or the newest ipods FREE when you purchase this company's
CD ROM full of ringtones and graphics, or a Bluetooth attachment for
$40- $65.

When you purchase the item, the company uses its profits from the sale
to buy YOU a sweet cell phone or iPOD. You are placed on a list to
receive a free handheld. If you receive referrals, you are
fast-tracked through the system and don't have to wait at all. NO
MATTER WHAT, YOU ARE GUARANTEED A FREE (with $40 purchase) CELL PHONE
OR IPOD. They have the newest models and the site is so popular, the
lists move quickly. It is a UK based site, but they ship
internationally and their phones and products are all UNLOCKED and
ready to use on any network world-wide!

Trust me, you need to get in on this. You can even sign up for phones
to sell for a huge profit, since you only paid $40 for each and some
are worth well over $500!

Please use my referall # on your purchase: 31001599

Thanks and Enjoy!!
loedown

this looks like a great new spin on pyramid selling

count me out

Paul