Electronics (alt.electronics)

risong

Default Telephone ring signal light for music studio

Does anyone have any idea how to construct or purchase one of these? Radio
Shack sells one for the hearing impaired, but it isn't the exact thing I'm
looking for. I'd like to have a box, (possibly wall mounted) with a light,
and also professional looking.
Any ideas are greatly appreciated.
Thanks

JeffM