Electronics (alt.electronics)

Gary

Default Intersil IT500 FET Needed

Hi

I have tried every where on the web for these Fets.

I am wondering ( a long shot i know) if anyone has any or knows where there
are some.

I need two of them

One place has 50 of them but there minimum order is $500.00

Thanks
Gary

loedown

People looking for parts

Please give a rough location so people can help you out better

Paul

Gary

Ok sorry about that.
I live in the UK

thanks
Gary
"loedown" wrote in message
People looking for parts

Please give a rough location so people can help you out better

Paul

loedown

Dear Gary,
I live in Australia and checked with my supplier for
such things, although they don't stock it, have you tried to look up
equivalents?

Scrap that last inquiry, I can't find any either.

What's the application, if something is that hard to find, use something
that isn't?

Paul