Electronics (alt.electronics)

TEMP

Default Newbie with Stamp, Pic or Eprom

Hey Group,

Im looking at learning to develop and program one of the above, and just
wondered if anybody could give me any ideas or experiances. I have a good
background in IT and basic software development skills. I also have a basic
knowlage of Electronics!

I can spend some money on buying some kit but im a bit strapped at the
moment so cheap is good. I wonder if anybody could point me in the right
direction to buy some kit or links on the web for help wityh choosing or
programming?

Many Thanks
Si

---

Wouter van Ooijen

I can spend some money on buying some kit but im a bit strapped at the
moment so cheap is good. I wonder if anybody could point me in the right
direction to buy some kit or links on the web for help wityh choosing or
programming?

http://www.voti/swp

Wouter van Ooijen

http://www.voti.nl
PICmicro chips, programmers, consulting
Chris

EPROM Merging howto Steve Lewinsky Electronics 1 March 9th 04 08:47 PM
Stamp Duty Phil Norman UK diy 65 August 22nd 03 05:00 PM
Stamp Duty update Phil Norman UK diy 3 August 16th 03 11:48 PM
Hallmark stamp wanted Glenn Cramond Metalworking 3 August 6th 03 05:48 PM
FA: Needham's EMP-20 EPROM Burner / Datarase EPROM Eraser ottodog Electronics 0 June 27th 03 02:42 AM