Electronics (alt.electronics)

Bill Velek

Default Recommended material for PIC and BasicStamps

Thank you all for your help, including Dave Platt, R.Hamlett, mike,
Jon-Erik Soderhelm, Franc Zabkar, C.Watters, and (from a different
group) "logized". I will now start reviewing the material, and
hopefully this will take care of me. For any lurkers or newbies who
come along, here is an alphabetized list of all the recommendations
combined into one convenient place, and I've also converted them to
TinyUrls because some of them were long and became fractured:

http://www.compman.co.uk/htmlcat/157...i c_Stamp.asp

= http://tinyurl.com/6uwos

http://www.cq-tv.com/articles/picprog.htm
= http://tinyurl.com/6snhe

http://www.cybox.fsnet.co.uk/basicstamp.htm
= http://tinyurl.com/6ej4d

http://www.microchip.com
= http://tinyurl.com/636x9

http://www.piclist.com
= http://tinyurl.com/3lxww

http://www.piclist.com/techref/piclist/index.htm
= http://tinyurl.com/46y94

http://www.seattlerobotics.org/encod...7/picchip.html
= http://tinyurl.com/4qpr6

http://www.st-anna-data.se/picdoc.zip
= http://tinyurl.com/5hy3u

http://www.tsof.edu.au/resources/con...s/CD_index.asp
= http://tinyurl.com/5tzs8

http://www.voti.nl/dwarf/index.html
= http://tinyurl.com/4hteo

http://www.voti.nl/swp/index.html = apparently broken at present
=

http://www.voti.nl/wisp628/index.html
= http://tinyurl.com/66jru

http://www.winpicprog.co.uk
= http://tinyurl.com/6kym7

If I come across anything else that is particularly informative or
helpful to me, I'll post it.

Thanks again.

Bill Velek -- remove the "--NO-SPAM--" from my email address