Electronics (alt.electronics)

Rafael Letelier

Default Multisim 2001

I want to upgrade my component database of Multisim 2001 Personal version,
but the update asks for the Multisim Service Pack 1. It's not available on
the Multisim site because support for 2001 version is no longer available.
Any help of where to find that Service Pack?

Thanks

Rafael

Bruce

I want to upgrade my component database of Multisim 2001 Personal version,
but the update asks for the Multisim Service Pack 1. It's not available on
the Multisim site because support for 2001 version is no longer available.
Any help of where to find that Service Pack?

Thanks

Rafael

You should be able to call them and have a service pack 1 CD sent to you.

-Bruce
http://www.rentron.com