Electronics (alt.electronics)

Old June 11th 19, 02:42 PM posted to alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y,alt.electronics,alt.sci.physics

Default Very few solar panels on new houses

On Tue, 11 Jun 2019 07:50:29 +0100, Xeno wrote:

On 11/6/19 4:27 pm, Steve Walker wrote:
On 11/06/2019 03:16, Xeno wrote:
On 11/6/19 9:47 am, Commander Kinsey wrote:
On Tue, 11 Jun 2019 00:04:10 +0100, Xeno
wrote:

On 11/6/19 8:08 am, Commander Kinsey wrote:
On Mon, 10 Jun 2019 12:24:43 +0100, Xeno
wrote:

On 10/6/19 6:12 am, Commander Kinsey wrote:
On Sun, 09 Jun 2019 18:11:57 +0100, Rod Speed

wrote:

"Commander Kinsey" wrote in message
news On Sun, 09 Jun 2019 16:42:45 +0100, Rod Speed

wrote:

"Commander Kinsey" wrote in message
news But for no reason, some of them were sliced diagonally across,
making
two
triangular slabs. I could understand that if there was a
start of a
slope, so the slabs needed to "bend", but there wasn't.

Also noticed what I think is some silly legislation - every
front
door
was
accessible without going up steps. Are 100% of house buyers now
disabled
or something?

Just stupid pollys if it is legislation that says that.

It's happening all over the UK, we're spending billions
catering for
1% of
the population.

Yep, your pollys are the stupid. Cant even manage to
do a brexit in 3 ****ing years. God knows how you lot
ever managed an empire, most likely by not letting
your dregs or women vote.

Amazing we can't leave something instantly. It should have taken no
more than a month.

Apparently you understand very little of the complexity involved.

It's complex to start doing something, it's damn easy to stop it.

Just as complex in this case. You need to reinitiate all systems that
were in place prior or, more likely, develop new systems since the old
would likely be obsolete.

Copy what's in place or delete it. Takes a matter of a week or two.

Why would you *copy* a system you're tossing away?
You can't just *delete* what's in place. You need to transition.
What's more, you need something to transition to.
What existed before the EU is no longer relevant nor is it desirable.
A *new system* needs to be developed, tested and then the *existing*
transitioned to the new.

You copy most of what is there, with one additional piece of legislation
specifying that all refderences to EU rules, regulations, establishments
and structures are now to be read as referring to a list of named UK
institutions, but then you have the power to change it later. No need to
change everything instantly, it can be phased over years.

SteveW

Which is what I said - in a nutshell - phased in over years. The other
aspect you have not given any thought to is the logistics of it all. It
is a lot more involved than most people think, the legislation being
just the start of it.

But the "phased in over years" can happen after we leave the EU. Just make all EU laws into UK laws instantly, and remove or adjust them as we wish over the coming years.

Old June 11th 19, 03:21 PM posted to alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y,alt.electronics,alt.sci.physics

wrote:

[...]

It isn't just the laws! Don't you get that?

--

Xeno

(with apologies to Ralph Waldo Emerson)
Old June 11th 19, 03:26 PM posted to alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y,alt.electronics,alt.sci.physics

Default Troll-feeding Senile ASSHOLE Alert!

On Wed, 12 Jun 2019 00:21:08 +1000, Xeno, another brain damaged,
troll-feeding, senile idiot, blathered:

It isn't just the laws! Don't you get that?

What he gets is that you will take ANY bait he sets out for you, don't you
get that, senile asshole? LOL
Old June 11th 19, 06:27 PM posted to alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y,alt.electronics,alt.sci.physics

wrote:

[...]

That works with legislation but there is a lot more than just legislation
involved.

Old June 11th 19, 06:36 PM posted to alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y,alt.electronics,alt.sci.physics

wrote:

[...]

Give me examples of what couldn't be done as above.

Old June 11th 19, 06:45 PM posted to alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y,alt.electronics,alt.sci.physics

wrote:

"Commander Kinsey" wrote in message
news On Sun, 09 Jun 2019 16:42:45 +0100, Rod Speed

wrote:

"Commander Kinsey" wrote in
message
[...]

Aircraft landing rights.
Fishing rights

Old June 11th 19, 07:18 PM posted to alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y,alt.electronics,alt.sci.physics

wrote:

"Commander Kinsey" wrote in message
news On Tue, 11 Jun 2019 07:50:29 +0100, Xeno

wrote:

"Commander Kinsey" wrote in message
news On Sun, 09 Jun 2019 16:42:45 +0100, Rod Speed

wrote:

"Commander Kinsey" wrote in
message
[...]

Why not? Just make them precisely as the EU has them at the moment, then we're free to change them later.
Old June 11th 19, 07:20 PM posted to alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y,alt.electronics,alt.sci.physics

[...]

Whatever they are, just keep them the same, but they're now under our option to change.
Old June 11th 19, 07:21 PM posted to alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y,alt.electronics,alt.sci.physics

On Wed, 12 Jun 2019 03:27:31 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

FLUSH senile asshole's latest troll****

03:27 am in Australia? Whatsa matter, sick idiot? Did you sleep in today?
LMAO!

--
Bill Wright to Rot Speed:
"That confirms my opinion that you are a despicable little ****."
Old June 11th 19, 07:22 PM posted to alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y,alt.electronics,alt.sci.physics

On Wed, 12 Jun 2019 03:45:37 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

FLUSH another 123 !!! lines of the two subnormal trolls' latest sick ****

....and nothing's left!

--
Another retarded "conversation" between Birdbrain and senile Rodent:

Senile Rodent: " Did you ever dig a hole to bury your own ****?"

Birdbrain: "I do if there's no flush toilet around."

Senile Rodent: "Yeah, I prefer camping like that, off by myself with
no dunnys around and have always buried the ****."

MID: