Electronics (alt.electronics)

Tim's Antiques

Default FA - Scott/Bacharach BodyGuard 4 Gas Detection Instruments- low reserve!

Features:

Long-life sensors are easily field replaceable and interchangeable

Continuously displays gases, with push button recall of hygiene data

Easy-to-use, menu driven operation

Data logging with easy downloading to a PC

Small, lightweight design encourages employee usage

3 have rechargeable nickel metal hydride battery for extended operating
time. One has 3 AA-size alkaline batteries (10-12 hours)

Runs in basic, supervisory or hygiene modes

Loud audible alarm with alternating tones

Visual alarms are visible in all lighting conditions

Easy to read LCD backlight on demand

Simplest auto-calibration in the industry

Large, raised buttons are easy to use

Confidence light for worry-free use

Specifications:
Gases Detected and Range
Oxygen: 0-30%
Combustible Gases: 0-100% LEL (0-5% CH4)
Carbon Monoxide: 0-999 ppm
Hydrogen Sulfide: 0-200 ppm

Sampling Method:
Diffusion (All have their own pump available for combustibles, oxygen,
carbon monoxide, hydrogen sulfide, and some toxics)

Operating Temperatu
-4o to 122o F (-20o to 50o C)

Relative Humidity:
0 to 99%, non condensing

Dimensions:
3.25" L x 1.7" W x 6.25" H

Weight:
16 ounces

Construction:
Water resistant three piece, metalized ABS, impact resistant plastic

Hazardous:
Intrinsically safe for use in Class I, Division I, Groups A,B,C, and D area
rating FM, CSA and Cenelec approved