Electronics (alt.electronics)

enterysys

Default FS Brand New Fluke 9100A $950

We would like to get details on the Fluke 9100A and its final price an
availability.

-Dina Des

Art Mallet - Artfromny - formerly [email Wrote:
[/email]]I have 2 available, new in box $950 plus $3
shipping and handling to any
mainland US zip; AK HI and overseas email for quote. These use th
standard
pods that we have all accumulated over the years for the 9010 and ar
faster
and more versatile than the 9010s.

For those of you who dont know me click here for references
http://tinyurl.com/9u5o
--
Art

--